Nevertheless I can't start any sooner than today, so here goes the new supplement regimen:
|Coenzyme Q-10||200 mg|
|Curcumin, NSI||4640 mg|
|Curcumin, Dr Best||4000 mg|
|Flaxseed Oil||1000 mg|
|Reishi Mushroom||3000 mg|
|Vitamin D||5000 iu|
|Vitamin K||8.1 mg|
This is divided into a morning dose and an evening dose, in both cases at least a half hour before a meal. For more details including brand names, sources, and supplements intended to treat other health conditions, visit this page.
In addition to the supplements, other lifestyle choices may help hold off the cancer:
- Low-dose naltrexone.
- Diet intended to minimize inflammation:
- No beef or pork,
- Free-range bison only once every week or two,
- Fish (especially wild-caught salmon) or chicken every other day or so,
- Lots and lots of different and colorful vegetables and fruits, in season when possible,
- Lots of nuts, especially tree nuts of all kinds,
- Treats, when required, are nuts, fruits, and a little bit of dark chocolate,
- No exceptions!
- If you've seen my food pictures, you won't feel sorry for me.
- Exercise galore, especially aerobic but also resistance,
- One gluten-free beer every evening,
- Plenty of lovin'. :-)
Recent salad: Organic salad greens, cucumber, Danish blue cheese, avocado, organic medjool dates, jicama, roasted pistachios, raspberry vinegar and a dash of olive oil, organic apple, naval orange.