Monday, February 10, 2014

Home Again

The hospital let me go yesterday afternoon.  I slept well at home last night, and I feel much better.   The fever is gone, and I have an appetite, but the cough remains, with the stuffy nose, and loss of energy.  I'm still on an oral antibiotic, the same type that seemed to be working so well against the pneumonia in the hospital, and will see my regular doctor in a week.  Path to full recovery.

I still don't know why the hospital staff was gowning up every time they came in the room the first day.  I forgot to ask the doctor.  They stopped the gowns after a day, though, and on the last day most of them weren't even wearing masks.

1 comment:

  1. Don - glad to hear you are out of the hospital and feeling better. You are such an insperation!

    ReplyDelete