Sunday, December 7, 2014

All Is Well

In recent weeks I have been approached by some people (well, at least two) who are concerned that I have not posted on this blog since August, wondering if something is wrong. Nope - everything is fine.

We've just been very busy, and the visits to Mayo Clinic have been "steady as she goes." Stable. I have actually written, on the running blog, about the marathons that we have run in Portland, Ottawa, and Vancouver since August.

Life at home has been exceedingly busy, however, as we are in the midst of moving five miles, from our lake home in Lake Elmo to a smaller and less-demanding townhome in Stillwater, MN. Moving is a bigger job than any of us really imagined. It's not over, either, but at the moment I am taking a little time off to attend the ASH conference in San Francisco.

I do have another meeting with my Dr L on Thursday, and I may post about that, especially if there is news. Since this is a case of "no news is good news," I rather hope there is no news. Meantime, I may post about what is happening at ASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment