- Myeloma results: No information yet. That's next week, on Tuesday, which is also Day One of Cycle Two. Hope hope.
- CBC Today: Good. White cell count is entirely normal, neutrophils especially, and platelets are above the bottom of the reference range.
- Peripheral neuropathy: Just before starting this trial I chanced upon a myeloma friend who had been on the same trial, but had to stop it because of painful neuropathy in his feet. He said that it started with numbness. I already have a slight numbness in my feet from prior therapies, so I have been very alert to changes, but so far have not felt any changes. Fingers crossed.
- Headache: Yes, when coming off Dex, occasional and easily treated with naproxen (Aleve).
- Nausea, other stomach issues, rash, infection: None. I took one anti-nausea pill before the first dose, and none since.
I'll post again when the myeloma results (IgG and M-Spike) are known. The recent PET scan spotted a lesion in my T5 Vertebra, but I probably won't know the fate of that lesion for some months.