Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Minnesotadon Is Now on Twitter

Big deal. I'm not yet sure why, actually. I used Twitter for the first time on Monday, April 19, to keep track of the Boston Marathon. I liked that. Then I found out how to have the title and first few words of each new blog post sent to Twitter, as if I had "tweeted" it.

We'll see what comes of this. Twitter seems to be a good way to keep track of people if both are on-line and on Twitter, or if one is on Twitter and the other one posts to a blog. Otherwise, email might be better.

Don on Twitter (opens in a new window)

2 comments:

  1. Don

    I am very interested in how you have got hold of Actimid.

    Are you on a trial?

    Could you email me on epodir@hotmail.com

    Thanks

    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi David,

    I started on a trial of Pomalidomide (Actimid?) more than two years ago now at Mayo Clinic. I do not know if that trial is still open.

    It's good stuff, though. I hope you can get on the trial.

    Don

    ReplyDelete