This was NOT an exhaustive search. Nothing is guaranteed, especially the prices and quantities. The following five sources include four different brands of curcumin with bioperine, in a variety of dosages per capsule. In the table below:
- "mg" is the milligrams of curcumin per capsule,
- "Qty" is the number of capsules per bottle,
- "$Cost" is the cost per bottle, somewhat dependent on quantity purchased,
- "$/8 gm" is the cost per eight grams, the daily dose,
- "Doses" is the number of 8-gm doses per bottle, and
- "Bioperine" is the amount of bioperine per capsule in mg.
|Curcumin Brand||Web Site||mg||Qty||$Cost||$/8 gm||Doses||Bioperine|
|Proprietry C3 Complex||agelesscures||1000||100||26.95||2.16||13||5|
|AFI C3 Complex||doctorstrust||1000||60||14.09||1.88||8||5|
Romaine, cucumber, fennell, avocado, strawberries, blackberries, blue cheese, raspberry vinegar. Estimate: Two Weight Watchers points.